Saturday, December 12, 2009

From Drop Box



This photo was forwarded to me; I think it originally comes from Nancie Millington...


"Ali went to the National Art Gallery with Michael yesterday and told us that she saw a photo from a collection on display of a bass player and that there was a picture of someone we know on the wall in the background. So I searched around for awhile on the Art Gallery site to see who had an exhibition there now of photos and I found an artist/photographer whose name was Gibor Szilasi and the bassist' name in the photo was Robert Murray. I went to Gibor's web site and searched and found this photo. Check out the photo on the wall behind him! This photo was taken in 1969 in Montreal. Check out Gibor's web site on Google if you want to see some other great black and white photos!"

No comments: